TOURISM PROMOTERS COMMON INITIATVE GROUP.
PROTOUR CIG. SOUTH WEST REGION OF CAMEROON.
MOTTO: CONSERVATION, EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONALISM.
PROTOUR CIG was founded on January 11, 2009 in the Coastal town of Limbe in the South West region of Cameroon by a group of professional Eco Guides, Tourism Managers and Officers. It operates under the State Law governing Cooperatives and Common Initiative Groups with it registration No SW/GP/038/09/8095.
The group was established to implement outreach educational programs on Tourism, Conservation, Self Reliance and Poverty Alleviation Programs, Environmental and Health Education and Children’s Orientation and Active Programs. At the end of each outreach program, a workshop for participants is organized at the Limbe Wildlife Center- www.limbewildlifecenter.org
- 1 Propagate tourism culture and activities.
- 2 Ensure that communities benefit from tourism activities in their regions.
- 3 Engage in conservation activities.
- 4 Encourage the production and exhibition of art and craft products.
- 5 Conceive and initiate developmental projects in rural communities in Cameroon.
- 6 Organize tourism itineraries and guided excursions throughout the various regions of Cameroon
- 7 Encourage sustainable exploitation and usage of resources.
Ensuring that environmental and tourism ethics are respected to the satisfaction of all is the primary goal of PROTOUR CIG, which has distinguished itself as an outstanding Tourism Guides Association in Cameroon, by merit of its professionalism, security and experience. Exploring Cameroon in the company of our well trained guides, you will not just visit, you will discover Cameroon’s unique and undeniably pictureque landscape.
Our proposed itineraries go beyond your imagination and are made available to all free of cost. Tak a breathtaking and challenging trekking safari to Mount Cameroon and Mount Oku for an a taste of Cameroon’s natural beauty. Discover the coastal town of Limbe, with black sandy beaches, a wildlife center and a botanic garden; or relax on the white sand beaches of Kribi. Also of interest are Waza National Park, the cool mountainous North West Region and the Oku Fondom, rich in cultural diversity, including dance, traditional rites and rituals and a rain forest boasting countless endemic bird and plant species. Come discover why Cameroon is world renowned as “Africa in miniature.”
SERVICES AND SPECIAL PAKAGES.
- 3 Special guided excursions
- 5 Bee keeping and Honey Production (Oku Natural Honey- pure,white,medicinal)
- 6 Bird watching and jungle expeditions
- 7 Display and sales of a collection of assorted art and handicraft products from all over Africa, your souvenir to take back home.
- 8 Assistance and reservations for airfare, accommodation and ground transportation.
PROFESSIONALISM IS THE SECRET.
Cell: (+237) 76 29 13 59, 75 93 12 13
- 1. CHIATEH KINGKOH Godlove-Castro
Cell: (+237) 94 83 10 35.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- 3. FAI NGUM CHIA Chiateh Alfred
- 5. FAI NDITONEN Wilfred Mbodah
- 6. TAMFU David O’ Yes.
Cell (+237) 75 93 12 13.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com